U.S. Kids of Chamber of Commerce
Kids are the Future
The U.S. Kids Chamber teaches our youth how to understand, survive, and thrive in business.
- Business is not taught in school but is the most relevant subject.
- Life skills learned to prepare for business will contribute to success in daily life.
- Developing kids with business skills will lead to entrepreneurship.
The U.S. Kids Chamber of Commerce Online and Workshop Education Seminars introduce kids (ages 6-18) to vital skills they will need to become socially concious entreprenuers including:
- How to apply the principles of business.
- The tools to start and manage a business.
- Important financial literacy, life skills and goal setting education programs for personal and professional development.
They will learn: